FASCINATION WATERDive into the fascinating world of the water, explore the various sources of life and enjoy the beautiful views of Lake Lucerne.
In the Year of Water, enjoy two nights in the Art Deco room or suite and indulge in our sumptuous breakfast buffet as a source of energy. Your mini-bar is fully stocked with Swiss products for you to explore the various facets of the elixir of life. Experience the element of water and take a bath overlooking the lake, embraced by the revitalising sense of bath salt, the soothing sound of water music and a relaxing read. Feel the fascination with water flowing around you and embark on a steamboat tour on Lake Lucerne, watch a film at the nearby 3D “Verkehrshaus” Filmtheatre and take a swim at the recently renovated historic “Seebad” bath house. Enjoy the spectacular panoramic views from the Scala restaurant or on the terrace as you dine under the sign of water and appreciate a moment of unfiltered authenticity with a carafe of local tap water. We present a refreshing farewell gift for our guests to take home with them.
- 2 nights at the Art Deco room incl. breakfast buffet and mini-bar
- 4-course dinner at the Scala restaurant or on the terrace incl. a carafe of tap water
- Full day boat pass on Lake Lucerne (2nd class)
- 1 ticket for „Sharks“ at the 3D “Verkehrshaus” Filmtheatre
- 1 ticket for the „Seebad“ bath house in Lucerne
- Water for your excursions
- Little attentions revolving around the dynamic nature of water such as bath salt, music and books
- Surprise gift during your stay and a farewell present
Single room (1 person) from CHF 645
Double room (hill facing) from CHF 968
Double room (lake facing) from CHF 1‘098
Junior suite from CHF 1’348
Penthouse Spa Suite from CHF 1’478